We are always looking for super talented and enthusiastic ESL tutors to join our team! Work in the comfort of your own home for a few hours a day each week. Class schedules would be based in HKT (Hong Kong Time). If you prefer mornings or evenings, please state your preference when applying.
- TEFL, TESOL, or TESL certification
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Fluent in speaking English. English is your primary language
- Minimum 2 years experience in which you provided training or education to others
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient and ability to relate to students of diverse backgrounds
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable and stable internet connection
- Your own computer
We offer a flexible schedule and ability to work in your home. Please note, if teaching a Group Class Camp, we do require all our tutors to teach the full camp (one-hour class 2 times per week, totalling 8 classes in 30 days). If you decide to take on 2 Group Class Camps per those 30 days, or 3 Group Class Camps, the more you will make! It is entirely up to you! We offer a competitive rate, payment is in USD bi-weekly.
Please submit your Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com using "Eager to Tutor" in subject line. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you energetic and friendly? We are looking for recruiters! We have generous compensation per student(s) recruited. For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using "Eager to Recruit" in subject line. Thanks!